Green Hornet 3413—2 - First available in 1967
Green jacket with black trim and gold lining. The jacket has two snaps on the inside with felt buttons on the front. The pockets have black felt flaps but are non functional
- Black pants come in pleated and non pleated versions and are tagged.
- The face mask is unique in that it is not a full face mask. It only covers the eyes and the lower part of the face with a thin strap that goes around the back of the head to hold it in place.
- Black hat with a painted green band
- Black short shoes made of rubber and left and right are interchangeable
- Black cloth socks
- Shoulder Holster, black rubber with green painted accents. One strap goes over the shoulder and the other across the body. Designed to be worn under the jacket
- Gas Mask - Yellow rubber painted green and silver
- Scarf - Thin white cloth folded over and worn around the neck and tucked inside the jacket
- Radar Scanner and Phone - Black plastic with silver, red and blue paint
- Stinger - Sting Ray - Black with gold painted accents. Long thin fragile piece with a detachable handle which is hinged. Hard to find not damaged or missing the handle
- Gas Pistol - green with silver highlights. Usually found with melts from sitting in the holster
- Signal Watch - gold, and silver painted case, and a white painted face with red hands. Hard to find because of the size and the antenna are usually broken
Missing handle on the stinger
Only came in ring box